Shipping, or ISO, container offices are extremely popular given the many ways they can be used. They are designed to provide the same level of portability and security as typical containers but are modified with features that allows them to act as office space.
Storage container offices are typically used as on-site field offices for contractors, project managers or engineers in major construction or land development projects. They are also used as remote or emergency offices due to their portability and durability.
- 20′ x 8′ x 8.5′ standard ISO dimensions (40′ long available also)
- Approximately 5,000 lbs.
- All steel construction
- Vinyl tile flooring
- Insulated walls with finished interior walls and ceiling
- Air conditioner and heating
- Interior and exterior lighting and power receptacles
- 36″ swing door and sliding windows (security bars available)
- Optional storage area with double-doors